Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ace of Cakes









I am making Josie Bell's second birthday cake this weekend, and my first attempt resulted in a torn cake. Well, I made Josie a new cake, and after repairing the first one as best I could I let Ty have it to decorate any way he wanted. He chose to go with a bug theme, since this is what he wants for his next birthday party. He created an M&M inch worm, candle telephone poles, and he placed butterscotch chips around as holes for bugs to crawl into. He even used red sugar sprinkles to make red bugs...Yuk! He was so proud of his work. He plans on serving it at Papa and Sandy's house tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment