Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ghosts of Halloweens Past

I've been thinking about the kids Halloween costumes this year. Ty has changed his mind so many times about what he wants to be, but I'm pretty sure he has fianally settled on Wall-E. I had intended to let Lucy wear the same pumpkin costume that Ty wore his first Halloweeen, but it is just a little bit too big for her. Guess that just gives me an excuse to make something new! I've got an idea for her costume, but I want it to be a surprise. (I did spill the beans to someone...you know who you are...so I hope that person can keep it a secret until next weekend!) Anyway, I'm going to get my supplies today, and hopefully all will turn out cute. Here are some pictures of Ty's previous trick-or-treat outings. I couldn't find a picture on my computer from last year's bat costume, but maybe that's a good thing, since the Tool Man kidded me about making a fruit bat costume rather than a vampire bat. It all had to do with the shape of the ears. I didn't know there was a difference!

I have to say this is my favorite one of Ty. Try to ignore my hairdo. It's bad...I know!


What's that smell? If I would let him, Ty would try to squeeze into this costume every year.
He loves it!


I still can't believe I stumbled across this vintage leisure suit on Antique Alley.
It was a perfect fit.




No comments:

Post a Comment