Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Monday, October 5, 2009

Iron Chef Archibald

I mentioned earlier about the terrific pork tenderloin we had in New York at the Mesa Grill. Well, we decided to try to recreate it at home. Tim and I spent most of the day Saturday in the kitchen cooking the sauce and mixing a dry rub, and tonight we cooked the pork. The results?...Well worth the effort! Tim wanted to plate it just like Bobby Flay. Guess I will have to start calling him "Iron Chef Archibald". I made sweet potato tamales to go along with the main course. They were very good (and cute) if I do say so myself. Ty wanted to take a picture with his plate, but the parsley was just a little too much for him. As soon as we got the photo, he threw it off the plate.

Iron Chef Archibald adds a little parsley for presentation.


Just like the Mesa Grill!


No comments:

Post a Comment