Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ty vs. Lucy

I've been wondering how Ty and Lucy compare with their growth and development during their first year. So I got out Ty's baby book to take a look.

At birth:
Ty - 6 lbs. 9 oz., 19 inches, Hair - Not much!
Lucy - 6 lbs. 10 oz., 19.5 inches, Hair - Thick and dark
One Week:
Ty - 6 lbs. 6 oz.
Lucy - 7 lbs.
One Month :
Ty - (@ 3 weeks) 7 lbs. 10 oz., 19.75 inches, Hair - Less than before
Lucy - 9 lbs. 8 oz., 20.75 inches, Hair - still hanging on (I was scared to death it would all fall out)
Two Months:
Ty - 12 lbs. 6 oz., 22 inches, Hair - It's fading fast!
Lucy - 11 lbs. 8 oz., 21.5 inches, Hair - Wild and crazy!
Turns Tummy to Back:
Ty - 13 weeks 3 days
Lucy - 11 weeks 1 day
First Laugh:
Ty - 8 weeks
Lucy - about 10 weeks
Sleeps through Night:
Ty - 11 weeks
Lucy - 13 weeks 5 days
First Night in Own Room:
Ty - 11 weeks
Lucy - Still waiting on that room.........
Temperament:
Ty - "When I'm mad, I want everybody to know it! To calm me down, you've got to hold me, pat me, and walk around. If that doesn't work, just get Daddy to drive me around in the car at night to get me to stop screaming and go to sleep."
Lucy - "I'm nothing like my big brother. (Daddy and Mama breathe a sigh of relief.) I only fuss when I'm hungry, and even then I'm not too loud. I like to sit in my swing if Mama has something to do, and I've got a good bedtime routine...eat around 10 o'clock and lights out by 11, no questions asked."
Ty at 4 months

Lucy at 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment