Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Friday, October 23, 2009

What's For Dinner?

I recently bought a package of fresh mozzarella and was inspired to make my own pizza. Ty helped me spread the sauce on the crust and sprinkle on the sausage and peppers. Then we placed fresh slices of cheese on top. (Yummy! My favorite part.) Eight minutes later we had our hot fresh pizza. Initially Ty was disappointed that we weren't making cheese pizza. But when we started adding the peppers he said it was good for us to make a pizza with healthy stuff on it. I'm glad to know that he is thinking about things like that.






No comments:

Post a Comment