Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Monday, November 2, 2009

Too Cute to Spook

I don't know about ya'll, but when I was a kid all I got for Halloween was some some hard candy and gum. This year my kiddos ended up with all sorts of toys, clothes, candy (some homemade), and money! My, how things have changed. Ty had so much fun trick-or-treating, even at Aunt Michelle's haunted house. He never wanted to stay long at one place though, because he was itching to move on to the next stop. Then there was the fall festival at church last night. Ty was so dirty by the end of the evening. At one point I saw him walking around that muddy, gravel parking lot with no shoes or socks. Ouch and Yuck! I think he spent most of the night jumping and playing in the blow-up bounce houses. He looks forward to those all year. I have to say I'm glad the festival is over now. One more thing crossed off my ever-increasing to-do list.

1 comment: