Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Snapshots

I have recently been accused of allowing "cobwebs" to collect on my blog, and I do apologize. But...it's not my fault, really! It's internet troubles again. I've been trying to add new posts, but like I told Tim,"Life is too short to sit around waiting on the internet." Well, I finally had the time to run up to the office and post a few pics for you.

We had such a wonderful Christmas week! No less than eight (yes, I said eight) separate get-togethers in 7 days. For those of you trying to do the math, that averages out to more than one "par-TAY" a day. No wonder I am so tired! I could try to tell you about them all, but I'm sure you would get tired of reading. So here is a little Christmas "album" for you to check out. Hope you enjoy!


And here is Lucy's 5 month picture...now that she is closer to 6 months.....It sure was hard trying to keep that doll out of her mouth long enough to snap a picture.


Oh yeah, Ty killed another deer! On Christmas Day, right in my Dad's back yard.

We had so many things going on last month. I wish I could have talked about each individually, but to try to sit down now and go through them all would take the whole day. Things are finally getting back to routine around here this week. We started school again, Tim is back at the office :-( and No more "functions" to attend for a while! Unless of course you count my birthday Friday!!! (I accept cash, check, credit card, etc. Ha Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment