Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fall Gardening

A friend recently divided some flowers in her yard and graciously gave some to us. We actually had a hard time trying to find a place to plant them all. Some daisies went into the beds around our house, the gladiolas found a spot in front of our new shed, and the irises were planted around the steeple in our garden. I know, I know...a steeple in the garden, but the Tool Man is a church builder after all, and I do like finding new uses for old items. Anyway as you can see we had a beautiful sunflower voluntarily come up this fall. Right as I snapped this shot the Tool Man jumped right in it. He couldn't have timed it any better. Now that all the flowers have been planted, the waiting begins. That's the hardest part for me. I want instant results.



No comments:

Post a Comment