Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Biedenharn Portraits 2010

My mom and I took the monkeys to Biedenharn Gardens last week for a photo shoot.  I love to go over there this time of year - the azaleas are in full bloom now.


It is such a beautiful southern shade garden.  I'm having visions of Scarlett at Tara right now...aaaahhhh.

Here I'll help you visualize.


Only Scarlett wasn't chasing after two wild monkeys.  Just men.  Anyway, back to the 21st century.


Does anyone know how to get a kid to smile?  I mean a REAL smile.


Or just look natural maybe.  Not like some freaky little manequin.


MUCH better. 


Oh, man!  That's one good looking boy, and I double dare triple-DOG dare anyone to say any different.  I'm gonna be beating off the girls left and right.  And I mean it, girls.  I will beat you off.

One girl I won't be beating...


Ooo-Weee!  Ain't she pretty?  And cute and sweet and precious...you get the picture.  I'm in love with this girl.


These pictures crack me up.  He had to go.  You know, GO.  Pretty bad I guess, because he resorted to the potty dance.  Oh, Lord, have mercy!  What would I do without these kids?



Thanks, Mom! 


Can you keep a secret?  I didn't find out 'til a little later, but Ty was picking these flowers off of a camelia bush.  Eek!  Sorry, Mrs. Biedenharn.  I thought he was just gathering blooms that had already fallen to the ground.  Honest, I did.

Oh, well.  I can't think about that today.  I'll just think about that tomorrow.

1 comment: