Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Monday, May 3, 2010

Lucy - 9 months

I'm a little behind in posting Lu Lu's 9 month photo.  This whole kidney stone business has gotten me all messed up.

This monthly picture is getting harder and harder to take.  Lucy will hardly sit still long enough for me to get her set up with the doll and then back away to snap the picture.  She was far more interested in crawling down the hill, eating grass, or trying to catch Buddy.  So here is the best that I could do.





I also tried taking the picture inside.  "Maybe if I strap her in her swing...."


Well, she wasn't into that idea at all as you can see.  Oh well, no sense pretending that she never pitches a fit.

So what's new with Lucy?  Well she's speed crawling for one.  Man, she's fast!  And she has learned she can take her toys with her by carrying them in her mouth.


She's pulling up all the time now too.  And once she pulls up on something she pulls everything else down.  Like books, coasters, cups, plates, remotes, toys, etc.  So now I'm facing the task of relocating everything to at least 3 feet off the floor.

Well, if everything is put away, what's a girl to do for fun?


PLUNDER!  This is her favorite pastime.  And after moving all the dangerous stuff to higher drawers, I just let her have at it.  She can empty a drawer 10 seconds flat!

Lucy is now taking a bath in the big tub.  She really enjoys getting to get in with Ty. 

She is eating more baby food now, thanks mostly to the fact that she had to while I was in the hospital.  Her favorite foods are carrots, sweet potatoes, and apples.  She usually likes the mixed vegetables too.  But she does turn her nose up at the macaroni and cheese and most of the meats.  Who could blame her?  Pureed meat?  Yuck!  Gag!



I've also been sneaking in some table food here and there.  She's had baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, pancakes, fruit loops, and brownies.  I know! I know! Brownies?!  Hey, a girl has to have her chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment