Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Still Here....

I know it's been a while since my last post, but things have been pretty busy around here lately.  We've had Bible School and swimming lessons this week, our restaurant is opening in less than two weeks, I've had birthday cakes to make, and the little monkey has an ear infection.  So blogging has been pushed to the back burner for a few days.

Here are a couple of pictures from Saddle Ridge Ranch.  (That was the VBS theme this year.)  Our attendance was down some this year, but the kids still had a great time learning about Jesus.  As for me, I am beat.  I sort of got "stuck" running the show this year, and I really had no idea what I was supposed to be doing.  (Maybe that's the reason attendance was down...)  Anyway, I have had this year's ABC song stuck in my head for days now...Tu-u-u-umbleweed.

This picture is actually from last week when the Tool Man was learning the motions to the Tumbleweed song.  This was without a doubt the children's favorite song of the week.  When you sing it with all of the motions, it's quite a workout.

Ty looks like he's done this before.

Lulu's first Bible School.  She mostly hung around with me all day, but she did learn to make friends with Mrs. Roxanne this week.  Maybe that means she'll be ready to stay in the nursery during church now.


Bible stories around the campfire.......



Mr. Wayne brought Big Red and Star for the children to pet this week.  The kids really enjoyed getting up close and personal with the horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment