Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oops! A Clarification...

I hope no one thinks that I've been catching any "flak" over our decision to homeschool Ty.  It just occurred to me that my last post may have led you to think that.  Sorry.  No one has said anything negative to me.  Although, as Mammie put it, "What folks says and what folks thinks is two different things."  (I do believe that for every situation you come across in life, there is a quote from Gone with the Wind that is applicable.)  Anyway, I hope I didn't give y'all the wrong impression last time.  I just wanted to let y'all know why I am grateful for the opportunity to teach my child.  What an enormous blessing and responsibility it has proven to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment