Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Friday, September 17, 2010

1st Blog-iversary

Congratulations to me!  My blog is officially one year old today.  Woohoo!

Thanks to everyone who is following along, both publicly and anonymously.  Y'all make me feel so interesting :)  And I really, really, really love getting those comments, so talk to me people.

When I started this blog, I thought that I would have a hard time finding anything to say.  But the ideas just keep popping up, thanks mostly to the antics of the little monkeys.  There never seems to be a dull moment around here.

Since we're on the subject of monkeys, I thought I would tell you about a little conversation Ty and I had the other night in the car.  He started asking me about Hell.  (Wonderful topic, I know.)  He wanted to know where, exactly, it was.  Well, I dunno.  Below, maybe?   Then he told me he'd been wanting to learn everything he could about the Bible.  Music to a mother's ears!  I told him that was the Holy Spirit talking to him, leading him to learn more about God.  Ty was so excited, because he usually says the devil is talking to him trying to get him to do something wrong.  Anyway, Ty asked if the devil talks to Daddy.  (LOL.)  Well, of course I said, "YES!"  Ty was floored.  He didn't know the devil talked to big people like daddy's and mama's. "But," he said, "I know the devil talks to Lucy all the time!"  Ha!  That crazy kid.

I hope y'all will keep following along with me.  I promise to keep you updated on our adventures here down by the creek.

1 comment:

  1. I always check a couple times a week to see your updates...I look forward to you making me smile!

    Keep up the great blog!

    ReplyDelete