Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Friday, September 24, 2010

All Work and No Play...

...makes for very little time to blog.

Or eat, or sleep, or laundry, or...you get the picture...

I can't wait for SATURDAY!!!

Also, I have a very special treat in the works for y'all.  A video post!  It's gonna be so cute...if I can get my actress to participate for me.  You know how it is.  As long as the camera isn't rolling, everything is fine and dandy, but as soon as you press the REC button, all bets are off.  Anyway, as soon as I've got the footage I'll post.

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment