Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mildly Rude Humor

I was cleaning out my inbox this morning and ran across the funniest thing. My very serious, all-business father sent me this goofy picture roughly 3 years ago. (What?! She’s still hanging onto e-mails from 3 years ago??)

Now, you’ll have to look closely…

Zoom in if need be.

Nose Picking 2008 (800x533)

It’s not everyday you run across a photo where 75% of the people in it appear to have their fingers jobbed up their noses. My dad’s caption for the picture was

“Must have been nose-picking day.”

I don’t have the foggiest idea as to who these people are or at what church this picture was taken. I can only hope these folks aren’t aimlessly surfing the web one day and find this picture of themselves “digging for gold.”

Anyway, I thought you might could use the laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment