Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dining Room Sneak Peek

Think of this post as sort of a commercial for a future blogging episode – “The Dining Room Reveal.”

While I did finish painting my dining room last week, there are still a couple of decorating details left to complete.  In the mean time, though, I wanted to tease you share a little bit of the new space with y’all.

IMG_0782 (2) (533x800)

In case you were wondering, the chandelier is still hanging over the end of the table.  One of these days…………..

IMG_0774 (2) (800x533)

IMG_0779 (2) (533x800)

IMG_0785 (2) (533x800)

IMG_0780 (2) (533x800)

Hopefully I can soon find the time to finish up the final projects for this room.  Although, I may have to wait a week or so.  I’ve got a super huge birthday cake to make this week.  Oh well, I’ve waited 4 years.  I suppose one more week won’t hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment