Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Barbie Girl

Look what I found!  My old Barbie Doll collection.  I have a whole trunk load of them.  Literally.  A trunk.

And not just the dolls either.  I have two cars, a motor home, exercise equipment, a newsroom studio, a recording studio, a mall storefront, a four-poster bed, and a swimming pool.  Not to mention the loads of clothes, shoes, and accessories.

IMG_1145 (2) (800x533)

I’ve been hanging onto to these ladies for years in anticipation of the day when my own little girl would play with them.  This weekend I drug the trunk out of storage and let little Lulu dive in.  She had a blast.  But she wasn’t the only one.  I have to admit that Ty rather enjoyed himself assembling all the furniture for her.  Although, he wouldn’t dare let me snap a picture of him anywhere near the Barbies.

IMG_1139 (2) (800x534)

I think Lucy liked the cars the best!

IMG_1149 (2) (800x533)

And here’s ol’ Ken going to work in his swimming trunks.  Everyone’s dream job!  He’s got the plumber look going on in the back there.

IMG_1143 (2) (800x533)

1 comment: