Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Welcome Tacy

Hello.  I’m finally getting around to sharing some pictures of our new baby girl.  Tacy Mae arrived safe and sound, October 1.  She’s absolutely perfect! 

DSC_0054

I can’t believe I’ve waited 6 weeks to post a picture of her, but some things just get overlooked when you are running on only 5 hours of intermittent sleep a day.

DSC_0120

These beautiful pictures were taken by the talented Shannon Luther, a sweet lady I met through my cake business.  Bless her!  This photo shoot actually took 2 days.  Tacy Mae refused to go to sleep on our first appointment, so Shannon graciously agreed to reschedule.  I definitely think these pictures were worth the wait, though.

DSC_0017bw

You can tell from this picture how much Ty and Lucy adore their little  sister.  They always want to hold her, albeit, their interest lasts only 30 seconds or so.  Lucy is such a little mama.  She insists on helping with everything.  She doesn’t bat an eye at spit up or dirty diapers (unlike her brother who is totally repulsed by such.)

Hopefully, as Tacy starts sleeping a little better, I’ll find time to squeeze in more blogging.  I have so much to share, including some pictures from Tacy’s birthday.

Uh oh.  Gotta go.  Somebody’s getting fussy…

Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. ANGEL-GIRL..LOVE YALL AND TELL TY & LUCY TO SING OUR SONGS TO HER TIL I CAN..<3

    ReplyDelete