Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Redneck Initiation

Well...I'm about 3 weeks behind, but Ty killed his 1st deer November 25. And I'm pretty sure his Daddy was more excited about it than he was. After they tracked down the deer, Tim bloodied Ty's face. I guess this means my child is officially a redneck! Ty wasn't so sure about all the blood at first, but once he got used to the idea he didn't want to wash his face. I guess I will let the boys do their thing though, and while they are off doing whatever it is they do, Lucy and I can do fun stuff like hair and nails and sewing and shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment