Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Searching

I just wanted to let y’all know that I do have some things to blog about, but my card reader is M.I.A.  So while I may have some pictures that I want to share with you, I don’t have a way to get the pictures from my camera to my computer.  Sorry. Sad smile

As soon as I find the card reader I’ll show you a few things that have been going on around here, most important of which is….

SCHOOL!

Yes, we officially started our new school year this week, and we have an actual room to have class in this year!  I converted Ty’s old bedroom downstairs into a classroom.  I feel a little bit guilty about it though, because the Tool Man had his sights set on turning this room into his office.  But there’s really no reason why the room can’t function as both a classroom and an office, as long as the Tool Man doesn’t mind looking at all the books and charts and posters and toys scattered throughout the room.  So if and when I find that card reader (it’s got to be around here somewhere) I’ll show y’all a couple of pictures of the new space.

In the meantime, though, I’ll keep searching………..

2 comments:

  1. I have planned my first two weeks but I am not going to start yet. So glad I found your blog again! What curriculum do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen. Thanks for stopping by. I use the Abeka curriculum. You can read about more about it at www.abeka.com/HomeSchool. They usually have material displays a few times a year in West Monroe. It's a little pricey, but it's very thorough & Bible-based. We like it.

    ReplyDelete