Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Second Blog-iversary

Happy Anniversary to me! Party smile

Today marks the second birthday of The Allen’s: A House on the Rock!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who think our simple little life is worth reading about.  I love my followers and your sweet comments.  Y’all are great!!

I know y’all are probably wondering about how school has been going for us.  I started out really on top of things by writing a weekly post reviewing our academic activities.  But you might have noticed that I’ve skipped the last couple of weeks.  No reason, really, other than laziness.  Or maybe it’s fatigue.  Mental fatigue.  There’s something about hanging around monkeys all day every day that can make you go bananas. (No pun intended.)

So whenever I’m feeling up to it again, I’ll update y’all on our homeschool happenings.  Until then, just know that we’re plowing through with our studies, working hard on mastering the three R’s. 

In the meantime, though, I’ll be posting about things that require less thinking, like random monkey business, cute cakes, and my latest crafting adventures.

Thanks again for following along with me!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment