Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Monday, May 7, 2012

HOT Rock Blog

Finally, finally!  My wonderful assistant, the Tool Man, was able to help me get the HOT Rock blog up and running.

Hopefully, from now on, I’ll be able to publish all cake related posts over there.  And this blog will be reserved for, well, everything else.  Ha ha!

So don’t forget to head on over and take a look-see.  I’ve only got a small fraction of my cakes uploaded so far, but I’ll be adding more all the time.  And, of course, I’d be honored if you’d follow!

Lindsey

1 comment: