Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fashion Show

Before I get in trouble again for not blogging, I thought I would share a couple of pictures of my little princess with y’all.  Miss Lucy absolutely loves to dress up, particularly in princess attire, and she doesn’t leave one inch of herself unadorned.  From the sequined headband, to the high-heel shoes, she knows how to glam it up.

This particular day we were headed to town for lunch with dad, and as usual, Lucy had her own ideas about what to wear.  Sometimes I decide what outfit she wears, but more often than not, I let her pick.  I mean, really, is it that big a crime for a 4-year-old to wear dress up clothes to eat pizza??  I think not!  She won’t be able to, nor will she want to, play dress up like this forever, so I say let her enjoy it while she can.

IMG_9106 (2) (533x800)

Upon close inspection you may notice that I had given Lucy a gorgeous manicure using glue-on nails complete with cute, little, pink pandas.  She managed to keep the nails on a couple of days, but she’s far too active for them to hang on much longer than that. She’d wear them 24-7, but at $5 a box, Mama can’t afford it!

IMG_9107 (2) (533x800)

Looks like this little drama queen has had enough photos for one afternoon.  I just love the poses she comes up with when the camera is clicking.

IMG_9108 (2) (531x800)

Hopefully I will share the newly completed nursery with y’all in the next couple of days.  I took over 80 pics in there this afternoon, so I have a good bit of photo editing to do.  I’m so happy with the way the room turned out.  It’s as cute as a bug in a turquoise, shag rug. (Hint, hint.)  Can y’all believe sweet girl will be here in only 3 or 4 weeks!  I don’t know whether to jump for joy or hide in the corner and cry.  Lol.  Things are about to change around here……

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment