Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cruise Thoughts

Have you heard the good news? We're going on a CRUISE! (I'm a poet and didn't know it ;)

The only downside to this whole endeavor...

Swim suit shopping! Ha!
Too bad it's not like the old days when women dressed like this at the beach.
Although, I don't think I like the idea of wearing boots and panty hose in the sand.
We'll be sailing on the Carnival Conquest. The Tool Man and I have been on this ship once before, and we loved it. A mini-golf course has been added since we last sailed on the Conquest. I expect Ty will enjoy a few rounds of putt-putt.

No comments:

Post a Comment