Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Identity Crisis

You may have noticed I've changed things up a bit...again. I'm just sort of playing around until I come up with something I like. Wish there was some way to do this without you all having to see everything I try. I know it's probably making you crazy. Sorry. Hopefully I'll come up with something soon. In the mean time I ask for your patience. I have to admit I'm having fun with this creative process. Looking around at other blogs has inspired me in so many ways. I've added a new page too. Look for the tab, "About Me" near the top of this page. When I get the time, I hope to add more pages. Maybe one for the monkeys, or for crafts. Or for cooking - we could share recipes! Oh, the possibilities......

No comments:

Post a Comment