Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Craft - Potato Stamping

Got a little bit crafty today.  I was making some Easter treat bags for the kids at church, and needed a quick (and cheap) way to pretty them up.  Sooooooo.......Potato Stamping.  I don't know that I have ever actaully done this.  Just got me a tater, sliced it in half, carved a few stripes and circles into the flesh, and, voila!  An Easter egg.  I brushed on some acrylic paint and stamped the potato on the center of each bag.  I think they turned out cute.  No, they're not perfect, but hey, it's potato stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment