Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Splish Splash

Lucy really enjoys her bathtime these days. We usually bathe her in one of those baby tubs that she can lie down in, but she has started kicking and splashing so much we decided to let her try to sit up in the sink. She loved being able to get to the water faucet. It was fun to watch her trying to grab the running water, and she was determined she was going to get a drink. I loved the way Lucy stuck out her tongue to try to lap the water. Kind of reminded me of a snake. Even though she enjoyed her bath, I think I'll go back to the old baby tub for now. The sink bottom was just a little too slippery for her. It was difficult for me to bathe her while making sure she didn't tumble over into the water.

P.S. Welcome new follower! It makes me feel so good that ya'll enjoy reading about our happy little family :O)

1 comment: