Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Friday, June 25, 2010

Fox's Opening

We've been soooooo busy with the opening of the restaurant that there seems to be very little time left for blogging. Hopefully as we learn a little bit more about what we are doing up there, things will calm down a bit, and I can get back to posting more.  I thought you all might like to see a few pictures from our family night at Fox's. 

Bro. Don was our first guinea pig customer of the night.

I think the pressure was starting to get to the Tool Man.  He may be an old pro in all things construction, but pizza is a new domain for him.


Our very first Big Daddy pizza!  That thing is a beast.

Mr. Charlie was there being his usually self.
He told me that everything was good except for the food. Very funny, Mr. Charlie.

Here comes Miss Lucy.  I'll have to post later about the Fox's shirts I made for her and Ty.  I found the neatest freezer paper stencil instructions online.  I can't believe how great the shirts turned out.

Ty and Faith had the best time playing together.  All the kids got out in the front courtyard and had a blast running around and playing ball.

Things were crazy busy opening day.  We were swamped I tell you.  SWAMPED!  I don't think that any of us expected that.  It's going to take us a day or two to get all of the kinks ironed out and to learn the tricks of the trade, but we'll get it.  People really seemed to love the place and the food.  I hate that customers were having to wait so long, but they were very understanding and encouraging.  We learned a few things during the opening lunch, and supper ran a lot more smoothly.  I was surprised at the number of people who came for both lunch and supper.  That just shows me how much people really enjoyed Fox's.

If you haven't had a chance to drop in yet, I hope we'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment