Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Plan B

I searched the thrift stores a couple of weeks ago for a cowboy shirt that I could wear to Bible School.  I found one for $2.50.  It was a little too large for me, but I thought I could alter it some.  Silly me.  It's not that I couldn't alter it.  It's that I thought I had the time to do it.

Needless to say, VBS is over and done with, and I never got around to the shirt.

But what to do with that shirt?


A pillow!  Ty's new room is going to be "cowboy-esque," so I thought I could use this shirt to cover a pillow for his bedding.


Ta Da!    I cut the shirt so that it buttons down the front of the pillow.  There are also two shirt pockets on the pillow.  Not bad for $2.50, huh?

1 comment: