Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Little off the Top

Well, I just couldn't take it any more.  Lucy's bangs were driving me crazy.  So tonight I pulled out the scissors and started trimming.  I was scared to death that I might end up poking her eyes out, but she escaped the whole ordeal unscathed.  The Tool Man did a fine job of holding her still, and honestly, the whole thing took less than 30 seconds.  I didn't even try saving any of her hair, because I didn't cut enough to collect.  I think I only took less that 1/4 inch off about 20 hairs - just enough to get the stray strands out of her eyes.  I left the back and sides alone for now.


You know how when you see "before" and "after" photos of people on commercials, the "before" picture is always shot from a bad angle with the person making a horrible face?

Well, this is Lucy's before photo.


Ain't it awful?

And here's her after.


Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.


2 comments: