Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Monday, August 18, 2014

Crazy Cat Lady

Sometimes I have a difficult time coming up with ideas for what to write about on this blog.  It seems like there’s just nothing that interesting going on around here.

Nothing to take pictures of.

Nothing worth documenting.

But other times…

Other times, the ideas just seem to fall into my lap, and I can’t get to my computer fast enough to edit pictures and post them for y’all to see.

This was one of those times.

See for yourself.

IMG_2948 - Copy (532x800)

I don’t even know where to begin.  Lucy never ceases to surprise me with her antics.  It’s certainly not unusual for Lucy to go around in a princess dress and tiara or a dance leotard and ballet slippers, but this outfit was ridiculous, even for her!

IMG_2946 - Copy (800x534)

The cowboy hat and jaguar costume were Ty’s when he was just a little squirt.  The colorful, felt headband was a fun piece I made for Lucy.  On their own, each item lends itself well to fanciful, make-believe play.

But put them all together with, not one but two pairs of princess shoes, and you get the ultimate crazy cat lady.

IMG_2955 - Copy (800x533)

She’s going to hate me for this one day, but this was just too funny not to share.

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment