Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms, aunties, and "grannies" out there.  My recent illness has made me realize just how much I enjoy being with my monkeys.  I'm so lucky BLESSED to be able to stay home with them everyday.  I think that I need them just as much as they need me.


"Making the decision to have children is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."

I love this quote, but I must say that these children were not the result of some "decision" we made.  They are a precious gift from God, planned from the beginning of time.

I just hope I don't screw them up! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment