- Food - What do all self-respecting Italian plumbers love to eat? Pizza, of course. Too bad Fox's won't be open in time. Oooo...I just thought of this...some mozzarella sticks would be good too!
- Games - "Pin the mustache on Mario", "Yoshi Egg Hunt" (Does anyone know where I can get plastic eggs this time of year? Oy, I wish I had thought of this game before Easter!), "Mario Obstacle Course" complete with your favorite Mario enemies
- Decorations - replicas of your basic Mario Bad Dudes (I'm not really familiar with their official names) like the man-eating flowers, the barking ball-and-chain, and ghosts; also coins, stars, and mushrooms
- The Cake - Ty has only one request for the cake. On the top he wants Mario standing on Toad's shoulders??? Why? This is not going to be easy for ole Mom!
- And the Pièce de résistance - stick-on mustaches for EVERYONE! And I do mean everyone. Wouldn't this make the cutest group picture?
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Here are a few of my ideas for the party: