Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Toe-Toes

Remember about 12 years ago when I promised to share a video post with y’all?  Well, maybe it wasn’t that long ago, but still, it was pretty long.  Anyway, I’m redeeming myself today by sharing my very first video post!

Sound the trumpets! Cue the confetti!  (I’m kinda excited about this if you can’t tell.)

I am blessed to be the monkey of two wonderful little monkeys:

First there’s Ty.  100% boy.  Rough, tough, loud, stinky, and dirty.  He likes shooting, fishing, playing in mud, and tormenting my chickens.  But still the sweetest mama’s boy you could ever imagine.

Then there’s Lucy.  Prissy, petite, cute, and sweet.  Lover of shoes, hair bows, jewelry, baby dolls, fingernail polish, and all things chocolate.  And one other thing…

Pedicures.

Yes.  At the ripe old age of 20 months, she knows just what to do with a file, nail clippers, nail polish, and pumice stones.   She found my PedEgg the other night and insisted that someone use it on her feet.  Now, when I say, “insisted,” I mean insisted.  She sat up on the coffee table and hollered, “Toes! Toes! Toes!” until we were more than happy to accommodate.  At one point she got so into the whole pedicure thing that she reclined back on her elbows while Daddy was working on her feet. 

 

Hope y’all enjoy the movie!

1 comment: