Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Why I Call Him the Tool Man

During our recent Dining Room Redo, the Tool Man got a chance to flex his tool muscles. Although he may roll his eyes and huff and puff at my “honey-do” lists, I think that deep down inside he rather enjoys helping out his woman and showing off his skills!


If you know anything about the Tool Man, you know that he knows how to have a good time. Always picking and playing, he’s never too serious to have fun!


IMG_0847 (2) (800x533)


IMG_0851 (2) (800x533)


This picture makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. What a stud muffin!


IMG_0863 (2) (800x532)


Even the Tool Man himself couldn’t keep a straight face. I love it!


IMG_0864 (2) (533x800)


IMG_0865 (2) (533x800)


Tool Man, I love you. Life with you is so much fun! Never a dull moment. Don’t ever change.

1 comment: