Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy First Birthday, Lucy!

Well, my baby girl is officially one year old now.  It just doesn't seem possible.  I still think of her as being a newborn.  Amazingly, I was able to get everything done in time for her party.  And everything turned out great if I do say so myself!

Here are couple of photos from her "I Love Lucy" party.  Lucy got so many wonderful gifts - lots of cute clothes and some fun dolls.  She also got a doll house of her very own.  (She's been playing with Ty's Batman Cave.  Which if you ask me looks a lot like a boy version of a doll house, but don't tell the Tool Man I said that.)  And check out that LSU bonnet that Grammie gave her.  How cute!

These were the party favors that I made.  What "I Love Lucy" party would be complete without some chocolates?

Who says that Daddy's can't play dolls?

How sweet!!!!!  This picture makes me think, "Little Bo Peep."

She needed a little help blowing.

This little piggy likes her sweets.  That's a combo of icing and icecream on her lips.

Lucy and Pappaw playing with one of her new dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment