Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's For Dinner?

I told y'all that I would let you know how supper turned out the other night.  Remember I was making a recipe from the Pioneer Woman.  Murphy's Hot Hamburgers.  Well, they were GREAT!  I was especially pleased with how the oven baked fries turned out...CRISPY!  I like crispy.  I think it may have been because I used my convection oven for baking them.

So with one hit already this week, I was encouraged to try another recipe from PW's site.  This one was recommended by AR.  Make Ahead Muffin Melts.  It's basically english muffins topped with egg salad.  I have to admit that my first thought was "weird," but I decided to give it a whirl.

Here they are.


Mmmmmmmmm!  Mama like.  Daddy like too, but he's not the biggest fan of hard boiled eggs, so I don't know if I'll be making this again just for the two of us.

Since this dish was kind of brunch-y I decided to make these cinnamon bun pancakes I also found on PW's site.  Good, but I think the pancakes would have been better if I had made some icing to drizzle over the top instead of just using maple syrup.


You do know that that is sausage on the bottom, not little burnt pancakes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment