Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Friday, July 16, 2010

Party Decor

Here are the photos of my party decorations that I promised.  I'll share some more details about the decorations later.  I wouldn't want to spoil all the fun before the party.





As you can see I'm going with a black, white, and red color scheme.  That's easy for me to do since the kitchen in our first house was done in these colors.  I have plenty of tablecloths, napkins, and accessories that work perfectly with this theme. 

Oh, and here's Lucy's party invitation.



 I was just going to design something on the computer and print the whole thing out, but I got all crafty instead and made these using some of my scrapbooking supplies.  (I do miss scrapbooking... Alas, with each day that passes, I'm getting further and further behind.)  If the front of the invitiation looks a little fuzzy it's because it's covered with vellum.  The little picture of Lucy is layered behind the vellum.

No comments:

Post a Comment