Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

Friday, July 16, 2010

Puff Painting

A couple of weeks ago, I came across this neat craft online.  It's make-your-own puff paint.  The coolest part about this craft is that once you paint your design, you microwave it.  Yes, I said microwave.  You can go here to find the recipe to make your own puff paint.
 


Ty and I both painted a picture.  Mine is the blue one and Ty's is the pink (can you guess what it is?)........................dog.

It was really neat to watch the paintings bubble and "poof" in the microwave.  The recipe has self-rising flour in it, so I guess this was really just like baking.

Although I would not recommend eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment